Hamilton Cosplay Group

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Hamilton Cosplayer's to post and share ideas on costumes, Organise events and just hang out.

2 posters

Camping - Next Year sometime!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Camping - Next Year sometime! Empty Camping - Next Year sometime!

Post  Admin Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:37 pm

So, I was bouncing future ideas around with Elizabeth and I came to the suggestion of sometime after New years, like... before school goes back for some people,
    that we go camping. I know its abit of a stretch and all, but im fairly certain that some members might like to and could be quiet interested in the idea.
    Now, This trip is more targeted at the older memebers due to well, Having no supervision out in a camp site somewhere, but by all means if you are say under 18
    and still really want to come, thats cool, but Parental Permission please haha. Don't want to get anyone in trouble.

I will most likely meet a large chunk of you at the cosplay picnic and hopefully get to know you alot better and everyone else get to know each other also, as if
    this trip goes ahead, I obviously want everyone who comes to be comfortable and know exactly who they are coming with etc etc.

If there is no one older than me going, the oldest one there will be 19, so keep that inmind. If you are not comfortable with that, thats ok Smile
    If any parents want to meet people before they go on the said camping trip, We can try our best to organise a meet up or something to talk to them.

At the moment no details have been set as I want to see the interests this gets.
    Obviously we will need some drivers, which unfortunatly I cannot be as I'm not on a Full. Campsite is yet to be decided, Elizabeth suggested this area here
    http://www.athenreehotsprings.co.nz/, Feel free to offer on a location! Otherwise we can do a inside hamilton one if travel gets hard.

As we sort out a date and what not, I'll work out prices and times and alllll that kinda stuff, Arrange meet ups with peoples parents or caregivers and stuff like that!

Look forward to hearing your ideas

-Jordan.
    lil-craka
    lil-craka

Camping - Next Year sometime! Empty Re: Camping - Next Year sometime!

Post  lil-craka Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:22 am

Ctrl + C from Facebook
    Ctrl + v into the forum nice XD
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:38 am

I wasn't going to type it up again was I? lol
    lil-craka
    lil-craka

Post  lil-craka Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:00 am

Have we decided ... when this shall be held?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:35 am