Hamilton Cosplay Group

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Hamilton Cosplayer's to post and share ideas on costumes, Organise events and just hang out.

2 posters

Your amazing admin!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Your amazing admin! Empty Your amazing admin!

Post  Admin Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Jordan O'Brien is the name.
    I have created this forum in the intent for us to easily organise our events, meet ups and share ideas and opinions on costumes, Help eachother out with everyday problems and just hang!

So about me.
    I'm 19 years old, I'm Male, and enjoy my Video games and Anime. I currently have an unhealthy obsession with Naruto and play a lot of Xbox live haha.
    I'm currently studying at Wintec in an intro course and then move onto either Early Childhood or Vet Nursing.
    I'm average build, Love my computers ... I'm a bit of a nerd, but pretty sure we all are haha. I like quiet long strolls on the beach..... lol jokes.

So anyway, Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask anything about me, I will be more than happy to answer ^_^
    lil-craka
    lil-craka

Your amazing admin! Empty Re: Your amazing admin!

Post  lil-craka Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:08 pm

Hey there Jordan

great idea! ... this will be helpful for us ! .

Your amazing admin! Kawaii-cute-happy-anime-face-front-onigiri-love-back-women-s-v-neck_design

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:30 pm